FAQs about Our Tax Help in Auburn

What are your fees for tax services?

The fee amounts vary depending on the services required for your situation. Tax preparation fees are based on the forms needed to complete the tax return.

We do not quote over the phone for tax preparation; however, we are happy to give you more detailed information once we are able to sit with you in person and discuss your needs. Our tax representation is based on an hourly rate.

What is an EA (Enrolled Agent)?

An EA is a professional who is licensed and authorized to provide you with tax representation. “Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government, and an “agent” is an individual authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer for the IRS.

If you are dealing with the IRS and need a professional to represent you, then you need the help of an EA.

Are you accepting new clients?

Yes, we are currently accepting new clients. All you need to do is call our phone number to set up your first consultation. We’ll gladly credit your consultation fee when you use our tax preparation services.

Do we both need to sign the tax return?

When filing joint tax returns, yes, both parties’ signatures need to be on the tax return. Otherwise, the IRS will not accept the forms.

How much can I get back on my tax return?

Your tax return amount depends on a number of factors. Every individual and every business has a different situation. Our tax preparation services include consultations where we will discuss with you in depth such factors as income, insurance, payroll, deductions, exemptions, and many others that may be applicable.

We can provide timely tax filing with no audits and the likelihood of a greater tax return than if you file on your own. Our goal is to help you receive the maximum refund you are entitled to.